All guests have private accommodation in the Creativity Cabin. This is a self-contained, well-insulated, grass-roofed, wooden, eco-building which offers spectacular views of Coulagh Bay, the Miskish Mountain chain and the Atlantic Ocean. It is a secluded location with no distractions, affording you the solitude and peace to work.
You have the option of self-catering, part- or full-board, with local delicacies a speciality.
Subject to availability your stay can be as short or long as you like. There is no set arrival/departure day.
Where possible, we can facilitate early arrival and late departure so that you can optimise your time here.
Special rates are available for regular guests.
The creativity cabin contains:
*A light-filled, spacious workspace with tables, office chair and ample electrical outlets
* A cosy bedroom, (double bed, bedding provided)
* Private toilet and electric shower, (towels provided)
* Use of a washing machine (detergent provided)
* Kitchenette (fridge, sink, cookers, tea/coffee-making facilities)
* A highly-efficient, wood-burning stove.
(Wood provided, turf briquettes available at cost price)
* Excellent 083 mobile coverage.
Nearby land line available for use by pre-arrangement
* Internet access: Wireless connectivity available.
* Printing, proofing, editing services on request. (Fees negotiable)
* Information on local cultural events and amenities.
SMOKING IN THE CREATIVITY CABIN IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.